The fourth-generation Viennese workshop of Carl Auböck combines traditional craftsmanship with modern design. Designed in the 1950s by Carl Auböck II (1900–1957), this palm-sized egg was made from his original cast and carries the Werkstätte Carl Auböck stamp on its underside. The solid brass form was a favorite of Bauhaus founder Walter Gropius, who kept a larger version of this egg on his desk along with several other Auböck-designed objects.
Material: Polished brass
Origin: Handmade in Austria
Dimensions: 1.06" x 1.125" x 1.37"